Clinics & Services
- Antenatal/Parentcraft Classes - ring the midwife on 01479 813402.
- Child Health/Development - ring the health visitors on 01479 813403.
- Travel Vaccinations – More information is available on the above tab.
- Sexual Health - open access clinic Tuesdays 16:30 – 18:00. No appointment required.
- Chronic Disease Management - vascular and diabetic clinic appointments with our nursing team - phone 810258 for an appointment. Invitations are sent to all eligible patients for these clinics.
- Asthma/ COPD Clinics - appointment with practice nurse.
- Flu Vaccination Clinics - clinics are held in the autumn at the Health Centre 01479 810258.
Our nurses can help you with:
- Teenage Health Issues
- Swabs & STIs
- Pre-Conceptual Advice
- Lumps, Bumps & Skincare
- Acute and Chronic Wound Care/Infections
- Chronic Diseases - including Diabetes, Coronary Heart Disease, Hypertension, Rheumatology, Warfarin Monitoring
- Ear Irrigation
- Wound Dressing
- Pre-arranged Blood Samples
- Removal of Sutures
- Routine Injections
- Smoking Cessation Advice
- Healthy Lifestyle Advice
- Weight Loss Advice
- Travel Vaccines
- Vaginal Swabs